SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Founded in 1878 is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and reliability. With more than 89,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
SGS Poland started its activity in 1928 and since then we provide independent services, which are a guarantee of impartiality and objectivity. Providing a competitive advantage and sustainable development we build trust with our Customers. We possess accreditation of Polish Accreditation Body and act according to Quality System PN EN ISO IEC 17020 and PN EN ISO IEC 17025.
Our Group profile with divisions directly connected with marine market lets us to deliver services like:
- ensuring quality and quantity of agri and food goods in a global turnover, (AGRI & FOOD), firstname.lastname@example.org
- verification of quality and quantity solid fuels, fertilizers and metallurgical products, MIN), email@example.com,
- quality and quantity inspections of petrochemical, gas and chemical sector (OGC), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- supervision and commissioning of industrial installations (INDIV), email@example.com,
- supporting trade on behalf of governmental institutions (GIS), firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit our website: www.sgs.com