Polish Baltic Shipping Co. Polferries has been operating for over 25 years the routes connecting Poland with Scandinavia. Polferries serves regular lines: Gdansk - Nynäshamn, Swinoujscie - Ystad, Swinoujscie - Copenhagen, one seasonal line Swinoujscie - Rønne (Bornholm). Polish Baltic Shipping Co. Polferries is the owner of three car-passenger ferries. Polferries owns also Ferry Terminal in Gdansk, Port of Kolobrzeg, the network of ten Sea Travel Offices in the main Polish towns.
Apart from tickets for regular connections Polish Baltic Shipping Co. Polferries offers a wide range of excursions, holiday centres, summer cottages in every Scandinavian country.
The object of the Company's business is:
- ferry transport of roll-on/off cargo and containers,
- ferry transport of passengers and cars,
- organising of sea touring for domestic and foreign tourists,
- trade, catering and entertainment activities,
- hotel trade, export-import and promotion activities for domestic and foreign institutions,
- organising and conducting port services,
- agency services for transport, sea tourism organising and entertainment activity.
The Ferry Terminal in Gdansk services passengers and cargo on a Gdansk - Nynäshamn line. Terminal service covers passenger service, including tourist information, ticket sales and reservations.