Water supply to vessels
In order to gain access to potable water, the ship master or agent of a vessel entering the Port of Gdansk shall use the following procedure:
- Contact the water supply operator by phone on +48 58 737 67 81 in order to inform his demand for water supply and determine the place of water supply in the port;
- Draw up, together with the the water supplier, a protocol including:
- payer's details (name of company or natural person, address, Tax Payer's ID No, National Court Register No)
- amount of water supplied to the vessel
For cost calculation of water supplied to vessels, the following rates shall apply::
- for commercial vessels - net EUR 2.85 / m3*
- for passenger vessels - net EUR 1.75 / m3*
A minimum fee for potable water is the amount charged per 5 cubic metres or 5 tonnes of water.
*As per the decision of PGA SA Board of Directors of 27 May 2014, the current rates for water supplied from quay hydrants in the Port of Gdansk are converted from USD to EUR effective as of 1 July 2014.