Polcargo-Gdansk offers professionally effected superintendence and testing services concerning goods exported and imported via the Port of Gdansk. The company has been operating within the port structure since 1949 and therefore can certainly claim to have at its disposal the staff with a lot of experience in the field of inspection of goods transported by sea . Polcargo experts and inspectors' knowledge of the infrastructure of the Port of Gdansk, as well as its organization and personnel, allow them to inspect goods handled by the Port of Gdansk in due time and with due care and attention.
The inspections are carried out efficiently and impartially. Polcargo-Gdansk meets International Organizations requirements requested by Traders: ISO, GAFTA, FOSFA, ASTM, UNIDO. Certificates issued by Polcargo-Gdansk are accepted for the purpose of payment authorization and/or the evidence of condition of goods by banks, governmental authorities, arbitration bodies, insurance and trading companies.
Here are the main types of offered services:
- quality inspection (sampling, sensory and physico-chemical laboratory
analyses, microbiological and radiological tests)
- quantity inspection (weighing supervision, draft survey, volume
- inspection of condition and suitability of transport means
- supervision of loading and discharging operations
- arranging for the GOST certification
The range of inspected goods:
- chemicals and minerals
- raw material and consumer goods
- agricultural commodities
- machinery and technical equipment